This place was a let down. The roads to get there were not the best and once we were there we saw there isn’t much to see.
Built in the late 1700’s this park and house belonged to the last in the line of the French Noble family De Shodura. At its peak it was a sight to behold. In the late 1800’s most of the original buildings were torn down leaving only the main entrance gate and a few small towers from the fence that once stood there. Part of the collections of coins and manuscripts that De Shodura had collected here were sold to the Hermitage Museum and are on display there now.