Here are some abandoned places that we discovered in Ukraine

Palace Uvarova

Map (50.028900, 28.261999)
A cool little house that has now been turned into a school. 

 Built in 1899 this house belonged to the Count Uvarov.  It was used as a summer house with a beautiful park. Now a days the park is open to walk around and the house has been turned into a school.