A spectacular Monastery that is worth the visit!
Founded in 1630 the lower church was finished in 1642. After wars around the turn of the 18th century the upper church was finished in 1754. Its most famous painting, Image of Our Lady of Berdychiv, was destroyed during World War 2. After the war it was reconstructed and turned into a school of music and art. Finally, being returned to the Catholic community in 1991. In 1997 a new image of Our lady of Berdychiv was painted.