One of the few German buildings that survived to our time from the German colonists, who at the beginning of the 20th century built this church for the whole community of the local colony, They sparred no money in its building!
In the second half of the 18th century. Russia controlled a large area of southern Ukraine. The new territories were steppes with very small Ukrainian settlements. For their settlement, an influx of people from outside was necessary. And the government of Catherine II issued a manifesto with the appeal of foreigners to settle in Russia. In the Novonikolaevsky district, the first German settlements appeared at the beginning of the 19th century.
The settlers decided to build a church in the begening of the 20th century. An organ from the company "Bach and Shunt" was bought from from Stuttgart. The organ had a magnificent appearance, cost 5,000 rubles, donated by Messrs. Sterling and Schmidt.
On June 5, 1911, a solemn opening of a new church took place, which was a great event for the Konkriniv villages.
In 1941, German families who lived in the village were taken to Kazakhstan. Now in this building there is a local house of culture in a deplorable state