Another amazing church that is included on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
One of the oldest and best preserved timber churches of Galicia. The church dates to 1500 and consists of 3 parts. The central part is square and plain the other two blocks contain the entrance and two semicircular domes. The church was renovated in the late 1600’s and frescoes added