A very impressive catholic church set in a small village of about 2,500 people.
Built in 1624 this is one of the few churches that was allowed to stay open through the duration of the Soviet Union. It was founded by the Monks Dominican originally. Since it was allowed to stay working during the Soviet Union the church is still in amazing condition. The outside is very beautiful while the inside is just spectacular! The roads to get here weren’t terrible so its worth the visit