Here are some abandoned places that we discovered in Ukraine
Holly Trinity Church in Novomoskovsk
Built in 1772 with out the use of nails this church is a true work of art! With 9 green painted domes with the center being 65 meters high this is a sight to see. This was the last Church built by the Cossaks before they left Zaporozhye Sich. The bell tower was built in the 19th century though. When the Soviet Union rose the church was turned into a ware house. During WW2 the church was set to be a trap for the advancing Soviets by the Germans. Thankfully the Soviet Sappers were able to keep the bombs from exploding.