A interesting castle along the side of the road in Ternopil region. Not much of the original castle has survived two towers and part of a wall is whats visable
Built by Polish Nobles in 1639 the castle changed hands multiple times then finally lost most of its relevance due to the borders moving. In the 1800’s a Jewish business man bought the castle and began to dismantle much of it using the material to build a distillery. Sometime in the 1900’s what little bit that was left of the castle was preserved so now there is still something to gawk at.