We had a difficult time finding this one. Mostly because there isn’t much left.
Its on top of a hill in the village of Ozaryntsi.
Built around 1657 it was first attacked and destroyed in 1690 from a devastating raid by Turkish forces. It was rebuild in 1699.
At some point it was destroyed a second time and left for ruins. There are still underground passages here, that have been sealed off, that when they were discovered contained old weapons and coins.
In general it’s not much to see here. Rather boring and difficult to find.